Upcoming war..15 whatevers

Can i please address a few issues with war b4 it starts so we dont get 500 topics after.

1. Lostboy and iron (is iron not bona) will complain (lol sorry)
  2. War can drop was less than last (all though it wasnt)
  3. Matchmaking unfair (though ur not active)
  4. Towers were crap/great (cant please everyone)
  5. Whale factions
  6. Tower (i know i said this…but multiple posts)
  7. 400k…i only play for an hr…how can i get that
  8. Rewards…(wont go)
  9. y post wont let me edit
  10. Cant edit no 9
    11…Anything else…light hearted tho
    12…Dont take it serious.
  11. Where is the top faction thread…???
  12. Some toons were glitching and using ar/active when impaired or whatever even though I didn’t look to see if they had a stun/focus gun or cleanse
  13. When will transfers open
  14. Not fair on others not in 1a
  15. When is new gold brick character
  16. Why dont i get more for free even tho i log in once a week
  17. Does lostboy play still?
4 Likes

You forgot to bring back the top factions thread, the most important one… how could you miss this? I relied on you!

2 Likes

Some toons were glitching and using ar/active when impaired or whatever even though I didn’t look to see if they had a stun/focus gun or cleanse

I think you meant to put my name instead of @Lostboy1

Please correct or I shall complain

5 Likes

Best way to prevent 50 silly threads popping up after the wrekend. Now only 50 silly threads will pop up then :slight_smile:

1 Like

Done…ffs its a clear body. But to honest…i think i got most of them. The war can gets me…as bill says i had no drops…yet ben says hes up 100 cans…conspiracy. And this will not stop the stupid posts after war…just wanna make that clear as its not my fault.

Lol…we know it

Lol…adding it Zak
Please feel free to add …hopefully we wont get these on monday

When will transfers open, the war wheel, and gold brick character. Let’s just get them all in there

2 Likes

Poor @Lostboy1 lol

6 Likes

God bless him

1 Like

Why only 1a, favouritism.

Main question is why my list has 19 points and not 17 as shown.

11 and 12 should be the number followed by one dot followed by a space but they are the number followed by two dots and no space. Fix that and it will all fall into place.

1 Like

you forgot the post where someone asks what they do with half rotted heads

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.