Upcoming Game Updates - Live Today [Aug 16]

Greetings Survivors,

Wanted to give you a quick update on the changes that we recently told you about that were scheduled to go live the week of Aug 19. We’re happy to let you know that the majority of these updates are now going live today! You should see these changes go live in the game within the next few hours.

Note: The updates to the Supply Depot will not go live until the week of Aug 19 (as original communicated). All other updates are going live today. This includes the updates to Battle Chests (War crates), which will be dropping in the War that starts today.

13 Likes

Thats good news.

2 Likes

Everyone still a little mad about the S class buff but I think this is awesome thanks :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yeah, this doesn’t really make up for that bs.
But it’s nice nonetheless.

1 Like

I’m both excited and disgusted.

2 Likes

Do you even read the forums?

6 Likes

Any toons we may get are the equivalent to 4*s now

18 Likes

We dont care man, u guys have royale spit in the players base faces.

14 Likes

This is serious? I’m past the point if giving a flying ####

5 Likes

4 Likes

My friend cant even update her game now, says it’s not available in her region??? Uk base :face_with_raised_eyebrow::thinking:

Sweet, I’ve save my 5 star token pull for this update.

I’m sorry to bring your hopes down but… Everything is useless due to S-Class.

9 Likes

Whats a 4*?

Kookland disagreeing with Scopely now?
My dog

3 Likes

Bah, it doesn’t effect me any, the double revive, double shield, bonus hp, taunt teams ruined it for me long ago.

4 Likes

You guys need to update the update you already nerfed the entire update with s class. Now there needs to be a 6 star token wheel with all 6 stars in it with a chance at a character that will be s class

9 Likes

This update does nothing for the game now. Wouldnt trust none you morons to run things right pack of spiteful greedy con artists. Incompetence runs wild with scopley employees.

1 Like

If i dont get red davie i think its time to head to the supply depot and earn 1,000,000 supply points