Unreleased Characters

We still have quite a few unreleased characters in the game, but I’m only posting ones I’ve never seen in the game. If you guys have any of these characters let me know, but Scopes could use these guys as some sort of reward. I know I’d value having a previously unreleased character, no matter who it may be, and that there are several people playing this game who hoard rare characters and would love a chance to have new additions to their roster. Here’s some of the aforementioned characters, feel free to correct me if they have been released.
So, those are probably just a few of the unreleased characters. If there are any more characters that you’ve never seen in the game, feel free to post a picture below. It wouldn’t be nice if they were put in wheels like Survival Tokens, but if you wouldn’t incorporate them into the game any other way, so be it.

Going off of this here thread: Maybe an Update to the Ascendance list?

2 Likes

My Boy Jeremy. Still my Number One Wish 4*. There’s also a Unreleased 5* Yellow Dwight. But I can’t say where the picture is. Hope they get there Chance anytime.

1 Like

Not a bad idea at all! They already released some of the ones that were on the original post… in the Survival Token wheel. I for one would like to see Jeremy, and definitely a 6* Carmen :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hell Yeah. But don’t forget the Badass Ty :wink:

2 Likes

Isn’t The Tyrese in survival road?

Yeah. He is

1 Like

Would love to have those be in a roadmap instead of lame ass weapon tokens

1 Like

There used to be a thread that had all/90% of unreleased characters… and any translation of rushes and such…

Whatever happened to it?

1 Like

I have no idea. But I’d love to get my hands on that thread, for sure.

Oh man, those character cards. Blast from the past

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.