Unable to collect daily reward due to limit on houses

I found out you can no longer choose to “collect anyway” the survivors because your houses are full and your training centers are full and you cannot train anymore because your legion is full, it is impossible to collect the daily reward even though you have completed all the tasks. Only that reward of the survivors was sent to the mailbox.
image image

2 Likes

So, spend some survivors in a training ground?

7 Likes

When they are ready to collect you can’t add or remove… woulf need to “sell” toons from the legion to create room enough to clear a training center. For what? To be able to collect 10 survivors and the daily reward? Rather stay without the reward and be able to use the toons i spent food and time training to level up my main toons. So, why change the option of being able to collect even if the houses were full? That was the point of this post.

2 Likes

Are your houses maxed level? Maybe upgrade to allow more survivors. I always leave 1 to empty in case one of the other ones time runs down and I cant add anymore.

2 Likes

Well then use some toons from your roster in the current level up?

Shouldn’t let your timer run down on your training camps, you put yourself in this position.

Are you serious? I highlight that a feature was removed and you say i am to blame? What a joke.

4 Likes

Yes my houses are all maxed out and that is not the point of the post. I do not need more room for survivors. There was a feature to accept the survivors even though there was no room. Now you cannot collect them. Although the survivors are then sent to you mailbox. But not the daily reward. The flaw is in not being able to collect the daily reward without collecting the task you completed. If all tasks were completed you should be able to collect the reward, independently if you collect all the tasks rewards or not.

1 Like

I didnt say it was the point of the post I was offering other options it’s a forum. But dont worry won’t bother next time :hugs:

1 Like

This isn’t new. You could never go over the cap.

3 Likes

Pretty sure @Sage has been complaining about this for quite a while. It’s not new with this update.

1 Like

You could claim them and lose them though. The OP is not asking for them to go over the cap. At one point even if you were at the cap you could still claim and lose the excess. Now it won’t let them even claim.

1 Like

So, if you cannot collect them anyway now and loose the, but instead are sent your inbox, is that what I am seeing?

If you don’t claim them in the 24 hours they go to your inbox yes. But the OP doesn’t care about the survivors. It’s the coins for completing all 6 that is the issue. They couldn’t get the coins because they couldn’t claim the survivors. And at the end of the timer only the survivors were sent to the inbox so they lost out on the coins.

Edit: I think too many are fixated on the survivors and not the overall concern that merely completing all 6 tasks should unlock the bonus, you shouldn’t have to collect all 6 to unlock the bonus

1 Like

He cant complete the daily missions tho so he cant get the 15 coins

2 Likes

I didn’t mean to sound rude. Like i said in another post not an issue not collecting the daily reward. Just thought was something worth pointing out. I was not looking for help solving it but thanks for trying to help.

1 Like

yes indeed, was a long time issue, lucky for me the new SC bump allows me to claim them since the roster space is so much more

1 Like

True. But you could “collect anyway” and now you cannot. Plus, you will only be able to collect the daily reward after collecting all the taka rewards, which also does not make sense.

1 Like

I am up to speed and see the issue now. My fault. Seems shitty and should be looked at

you could never go over roster cap, if you had the “gain x characters” you couldnt finish it.

Reason why i posted. Not for the 15 coins but for the feature which was now removed. The cap could even be allowing for excess like it happens with food or materials… but not allowing to claim the daily bonus because you cannot claim the tasks can be upsetting.

1 Like