"Un-nerf" Wanderer

This is the original Wanderer at release, very very mediocre damage, low defense, bad active skill but very good debuff. -60% attack and defense to all strong and alert enemies is really good. But apparently it was too good for F2P and it got nerfed soon after release to only 3 enemies get debuff.

nah
This is how he is now and he has been so irrelevant since that nerf that happened more than a year ago. With the current state of F2P attack teams and them trying to take on these alert and strong toons like Olivia, Negan, Mia etc, a buff back to the original Wanderer would give F2P something that is greatly needed which is a defense debuffer. Having him behind a Michelle lead or just using him as a leader in front of your ranged toons could be really deadly and considering he is a generation 1 toon with an all around “meh” kit, “un-nerfing” Wanderer would only bring great things to the F2P roster. Thanks for reading and I really hope that Scopely considers implementing this change.

10 Likes

I don’t think it would make a big difference

4 Likes

It would because right now for example if guardian shields block the damage the toons won’t get the debuff but if it gets changed back I am pretty sure that the debuff gets applied no matter what (As long as they don’t have resist mods ofc)

Idk.

I’m still feeling pretty OP.

But I am happy you want to increase my value.

As your #PlayerCM this brings me great joy.

Wanderer

8 Likes

No new troll posts from you? This just makes me sad

id vendor @Wanderer if i could

It’s a great idea but I’m stuck in “the end is near” faction. I doubt they’ll spend ANY money for something like this. If they would, they might also release some fun ascendable legacy toons. I think they’re actually pretty close to turning it all off though.

Yes, please buff an irrelevant Gen 1 six star who is about to become even more irrelevant in the seven star/class era

3 Likes

That not gonna happen. It may make a f2p toon situational OP which is bad for p2w players. So big no no by the books. XD

impossible to happen

Trying to be optimistic in these dark times

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.