Tyreese AR'ing At 84 AP?

Might’ve been a visual glitch with Ezekiel’s guardian sheild but I hit a Tyreese that had one on him and he was at 84 AP before I attacked him. Next round he ARs. Think this happened to me before recently. Is this happening to anyone else?

How do you know he had 84??

Was he burned or bleeding? Would give the extra 1 ap needed between your turn and his to pop off

1 Like

Characters behind guardian shield receive exactly 1 AP when being attacked. This is a known fact.

17 Likes

Toons gain one ap when they get attacked with a guardian shield up

3 Likes

mlpCWv8dVK2Ji

6 Likes

Ha… learn something new everyday. I had no idea :man_shrugging:t2::man_shrugging:t2::man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

yeah behind a guardian shield (same with abso def) = 1ap

2 Likes

Think that’s a horrible flaw but scopely designed it that way lol.

I had absolutely no idea and I’m sure most people didn’t either.

You asked, we answered. You’re welcome.

3 Likes

I still wanna know how op knew that ty was at 84ap though. Is that information shown when raiding?

Yeap but it’s not at all obvious. Long press on character, look at upper right corner, it will show 84/85.

4 Likes

U learn things like this the hard way

We’ve been able to see ar for a long time now. U can see the players entire card by long pressing. Mind blowing huh

4 Likes

Only if you have a Survivor’s Club subscription

4 Likes

Top right corner of the opponents character card

2 Likes

How dare you be helpful @Opie , here on the forums, we berat people for not knowing everything on the game.

Actually helpful for those who don’t know tho…

4 Likes

I usually only do a quick glance to see what weapon and mods are equipped but nice to know that info was also there.