TYPHOON RAID DROP CRATE'S

So i spent the entire weekend working my butt off raiding like crazy… I saved all my drop crates for TYPHOON event. As of this morning i have 350++ Crates to open… plus still 10 Hours of raids left… I just recently opened ALL my blue/pink crates. And not a single Ice Creme cone, or a single Blue Key out of the drop crates at all…
No Joke. 350++ crates and not a single key or cone… and of course no odds for the drop crates… once again nothing but Trash from Scopely. . . Really scopely, do you think evan making a low low chance at the cones and keys would happen… what is the point in evan having the drop crates. Just to make people evan more mad.? Allowing guys to get a decent drop rate with the crappy 100 keys will no where near even put us close to the 11,000 keys needed for PETE… SCOPELY IS TRASH… THE ENTIRE COMPANY, EVERYTHING THEY STAND FOR IS STRAIGHT TRASH…
The things this company gets away with, if a normal person did anything similar in every day life. They would be prosecuted and sentenced to prison for fraud…

5 Likes

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Post your raid crate drops here