Typhoon map makes no sense

Seriously, it’s only up for 2 more weeks, it’s unclear if you can even finish without spending money, I’ve only got 5 beacons so far so even if I finish it it’s going to be close. But then, if you do manage to finish it, given the current pace you may have one or 2 days left to finish 8 acts, with 8 stages each, with a cost from 4 energy to 40 energy per stage at the end.

This is ridiculous, why wasn’t this done in stages? Why is it all or nothing with no clear picture of how long it takes to complete? Even from the standpoint of a company trying to make money, this makes no sense at all. Many in my faction aren’t trying at all because of the reasons I just laid out. If this company were smart, it would at least let you complete something if you only grind out 8 beacons. Say that gets you to stage 4 or 5, then people might be enticed to spend more time, resources, or actual money to finish. As it is you’ll get nothing at all from a lot of players, and you actually squandered your resources on content that a lot of people won’t even attempt.

5 Likes

Lol.
Your logic is based on that they care

2 Likes

Zhu is a joke anyway, if i had the beacons givin to me in my inbox i wouldnt waste the energy for him. I just want the s class items from the stash.

5 Likes

I have two beacons. I’ve given up. Yet another arbitrary barrier to the game. Every new road map and collection is an additional fuck you to the people playing.

2 Likes

Neither does Scopley spelt backwards🤷🏼‍♂️

1 Like

Geez there’s like 12 days left give them time to let the event end unfinished before you bitch! (Scopely cheerleaders)
So what are you listening to?
Show me your work place?
Why’s this place so negative?
How else can we draw away attention from fuck ups?
Show me your pull?
Who cares if they scam the games awesome!

1 Like

wait there is an event going on ?

3 Likes

Hows everyone doing with the Open the Typhoon Stash 700 times mission? We’re at 192 so safe to say we wont even have to worry about completing the dumb roadmap with its dumb S9+ levels that require 40 energy unless they give beacons during events like they said they would. Also gotta find someway to use Jiafeng since nobody has it

Dammit we need more dumb beads so we can get more dumb yin so we can get more dumb yin yang tokens so we can do more dumb stash to get more dumb beacons of light to unlock the dumb typhoon roadmap so we can do eight dumb acts with 8 levels each 2with the last few costing 40 energy and probably have dumb walkers with absolute defense and stun guns just to get dumb zhu

1 Like

lol…exactly!

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.