Typhoon ๐ŸŒ€ event

Just checking howโ€™s the ftp r doing with the new events, post those screenshots

3 Likes

Max is 4 tokens for the moment
and i am there too

2 Likes

:woozy_face:

1 Like

5 Likes

Hit 4/50 at moment
Finished the roadmap with 100% f2p beads (Donโ€™t brought any offer, only hit milestones)
I really HATE the fact that I will never get Laopo (to be honest I donโ€™t even care about her) but this disgusting stash force me to get those useless itens.

2 Likes

amber, Ryker and michelle can be found in arena draft. Going to take a few arenas but possible.

1 Like

Show me all those ice creams and keys in crates peeps๐Ÿ˜‚

So based on beads thereโ€™s not going to be enough to finish the yang collectibles which in turn means you canโ€™t finish the stash right? Unless you coin for beads of course

3 Likes

Iโ€™ve acquired a big fat zero so far. :frowning:

Like to know how you had beads without completing Sergio stash

1 Like

Definitely looks that way, itโ€™s another Sergio con

1 Like

I didnโ€™t do second Sergio stash but had enough (444 in think) by finishing both SR and level up milestones. But that was only enough to finish the first 2 day roadmap. The current one I wonโ€™t have enough to finish unless I coin for offers.

Not if you had some purple tokens stashed. Fac mate is at 25

After getting bids from Faction raid event I am 5/50. I wonder if it will be possible to get all 50 pulls from this typhoon stash just by playing F2P. Mission light beams are achievable but given the amount of beads they are offering per event I really doubt. What you guys think?

1 Like

Yeah doesnt look like it.
The โ€œreal prizeโ€ aka the stash not being completable ftp is really disappointing, but hardly surprising at this point.

Need all 50 crates to get the big prize

1 Like

Gonna be honest Iโ€™m barely trying.

Itโ€™s not possible to finish the stash as free to play.

You need 50 pulls to complete it - each of which needs 100 tokens. Each token needs 200 yins - so you need a total of 10,000 yins.

It takes 444 beads to complete the jiangshi roadmap for 848 yins. So, if you complete the roadmap 11 times, you need another 672 yins. You can get them by doing all by Act III, Stage 4 - so you save 68 beads by not doing the full thing.

That means you need 5,260 prayer beads to get enough yins to complete the stash - and you canโ€™t miss more than 3 jiangshi roadmaps.

The milestones from level up and raid drop 163 and 165 beads respectively. If we take the average of 164 as a guide for how many you get per tournament then it would take 32 tournaments to get the 5,260 beads you need. More than one tournament a day on average for the period of Typhoon.

Unless there are other ways to earn yins or prayer beads, thereโ€™s just no hope of completing it.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.