Typhoon Event - Stop Scopely

This is worse than the 3 Year anniversary, at least I was able to finish that by spending a dollar or two. This one is objectively uncompletable for most if you missed too many maps.

7 Likes

1k colllectibles for 3 different S-class is nice. Honestly can’t even remember what the 3rd anniversary rewards were.

9 Likes

I’m f2p and I finished and claimed zhu. What’s the problem?

3 Likes

How’d you manage that? I havent missed any milestones and didnt have enough beads to finish the map enough. Stuck at 8 beacons

5 Likes

Got a bunch from the 6 star territory that was run.

2 Likes

My faction held those terrs the whole time and I still didnt have enough

6 Likes

Oh also had 1 6* territory for the whole endurance of the terry event. Still 3 keys short. I’m also f2p.

Didnt you just quit lol

2 Likes

Simple troll post. The number 1 faction held the majority of 6* territories that had the beads and they aren’t spending to get pathetic zhu.

3 Likes

I didn’t miss maps, Scopely just hid them behind special energy which they didn’t give sufficient amounts of.

I was ready and waiting

6 Likes

Zhu sucked but I got him anyway,didn’t go hard or spend,got lucky with the leftover bags and got two. Had 30 opens on the stash

And I take trips to the moon every Wednesday

3 Likes

Don’t jump to conclusions. I’ve also finished the stash with the roadmap that just ran. I wouldn’t be so sure about there being another roadmap either

At least they gave us a roadmap with Zhiafeng, Ryker and other toons.

1 Like

Just wait for the halloween event, is going to be even worse

3 Likes

I’ve pencilled that one in for next May, given when we finally got that Valentine’s Day map.

1 Like

Thought you were quitting anyways?

Wrong I got zhu like a few days ago.

Who cares didn’t you retire so you would not be able to finish anyways.

So don’t complete it. Stash sucks and toon sucks

1 Like