Typhoon event in (assumedly) 5 days - What do you want out of it?

What do you expect this event to be like? Scopely seems to have really hyped this one up. Something they’ve never done with events before (99% of the time they kinda just pop up)

Crossbones like event?
Just collection items for an S-Class?
A grind-out like the old anniversary and telltale wheels?

8 Likes

I expect a f2p event with chances of upgrading the rewards for p2p
But as always it’ll be a P2P Only event

9 Likes

A totally free to get achievable S Class toon. To show us we arent being extorted into buying new rosters AGAIN.

4 Likes

meh be boring af

No info on it but I bet it is going to be yet another huge let down like always because… we’ll because of scopely. Nuff said.

5 Likes

I want trainers.

I want a girlfriend(?

2 Likes

if they promote it so much it must be something big, kind of the Dwight and Jesus event, but I will keep expectations low so as not to disappoint me if something goes wrong

4 Likes

It’s a confirmed f2p event. You just need coins to participate

8 Likes

I want Scopely to get a clue.

1 Like

I missed the “hype” part… where have they even mentioned this event?

13 Likes

A survey asked if you’re interested about it funnily enough

Seemed a brave question lol

12 Likes

like we Dont know scopley lol … come on it will be be a huge let down like always ‘’ Note my words’’

3 Likes

I said I wasn’t interested since they are not interested in giving us any information on it.

Only seems fair to respond the way I did

2 Likes

I’ve accepted this 1-sided abusive relationship with scopely and am excited but know I’ll be disappointed… but ready to give them that chance to disappoint again

1 Like

Another event that convolutes the rewards so they can string them along for another multi month event for rewards that are out of reach unless you spend.

RNG structure I bet.
No real get what you play for anymore.
Should shelf this event till after they prove they are for filling the promises made.

6 Likes

True, 15 days or so left for those easier to access Gen 2/S Class permanent collections
365 days isn’t permanent.

1 Like

I have a very, very, very outside hope this might be a half decent event in case the author of the book comes and says “WTF did you do my sales?!” :joy:

2 Likes

How they fk are peole finishing both stashes? Yall must be paying. F2p barely can get the first stash done.

3 Likes

I bought a few balloon bags with my 30 day pass coins and a 15 dollar offer.
And the S-Club roadmaps.

1 Like