Trollypolly vs RushProofTV Video (Both perspectives)

Hey everyone! Here is a video of Trollypolly and RushProofTV going head to head in this weekends Cross Region War. We were only able to fight each other 1 time but we both got our licks in and a victor has emerged… Who could of it have been? Watch both perspectives and find out! I hope you enjoy the videos!

RushProofTV’s POV :

Trollypolly’s POV :

9 Likes

Good to see Rushproof getting spanked. His team’s are dreadful.
Interesting to see he needed towers to stand half a chance at beatingTrollyPollys team though. People that ghost towers claim they do it for the free energy when they actually need the buff for their trash teams.

2 Likes

TrollyPolly won EZ!

@sWiFt
giphy

Rank 55 vs rank 54, battle of the titans

2 Likes

Oh I think I can put together a meme for that.

There needs to be one, his amazement that michonne went off with huge AP defending killed me

2 Likes

@Final-Boss Put together 3 images pick your favorites lol!!!

1 Like

That’s exactly what it’s like to fight de, a lot of running , frantic nudity and freeze frame wondering how it all went wrong

1 Like

Lol. Unsubscribe from channels :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

And peanut butter

1 Like

The first one for sure, is the second one from attack on titan or are they all?

2 Likes

pass. Rather watch JAB depot his roster

2 Likes

I like the autoplay element. Made it more suspenseful

Spot on editing and commentary by @Trollypolly, as always

1 Like

I caught myself talking to myself regarding the auto. Ugh. You can manual first 2 turns and use the auto between to speed up and then auto to clean up. So much wasted time.

2 Likes

Yeah all are AoT based.

1 Like

You would be correct but I was going for a different approach.

1 Like

I still watched and enjoyed it. Like both attitudes and sounds like you’re truly enjoying yourselves.

2 Likes

You nailed it. I just treated it like I went to school with Rush and we just happened to Vs each other in a game where win or lose its funny and fun. Reminded me of doing LAN with my buddies back during the HALO 1 days.

2 Likes