Trolling at its finest

I got to hand it to you scopely you have taken trolling to the next level one food and one survivor from the Michonne crate lmfao.

8 Likes

Wow so lucky!

3 Likes

Don’t spend all that on one place!

2 Likes

Oh damn, you claimed it. Knowing Scopely they will say that you claiming it means that you accepted the items within.
I’m waiting until they get to work on Monday before sending support another message

3 Likes

Ha ha I know right I’ll have a full S class roster with all this food FOH

Always look on the bright side of Life.
It could have been “Choose one of …”

1 Like

Well… at least he packed a meal.

1 Like

66261177_1141060409430057_9074077341558243328_n

3 Likes

Actually they specifically told me that I SHOULD claim it

1 Like

Yeah they told me the same thing

But that don’t make any sense to me, so i’m waiting for replacement box first. Knowing Scopely they’re gonna say “you claimed the box so you accepted the items.”

2 Likes

Yeah me too, I got the same auto message. But I want confirmation in a written response that opening it won’t prevent me from having a replacement box sent. I want a guarantee, not just them saying I should ‘expect’ it. Any other company I would just follow the instructions they’ve sent, but this is Scopely.

1 Like

What a lovely apocalyptic couple they make :joy:

1 Like

Actually they specifically told me that I SHOULD claim it

You know the likelihood that they actually help after they have been claimed… not good.

3 Likes

Open it. Video that if it makes you feel better, but they want you to open it because the comp goes smoother if you have actually opened the glitched boxes. I learned this after the green flag boxes.

1 Like

I had the same message so I opened mine. The wheel still has those boxes in though :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I will follow your advice and hold you to this @LadyGeek :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.