Troll infestation!

Mods please stop it. They are everywhere and then we wonder why most people stay away from this forums and call it toxic. I am a returning player and GC seems to be less toxic than some forum threads these days.

Edit- not offtopic anymore

1 Like

and they arrive i shoulda known :man_facepalming:

That’s because there was a Baby Chat Bot Filter implemented into the game. Because some people didn’t know how to use the 2 bl○ck buttons in the game.

Aeris being the biggest one

2 Likes

How am I a troll?

You know exactly how you’re a troll my guy or girl.

2 Likes

I’m a girl, and I’m not a troll just because I have differing opinions.

1 Like

Yeah but you do troll.
Even kookie has called you out on it before.

3 Likes

Kook doesn’t know anything. @Aeris is not a troll just an attention seeker which is a big difference

4 Likes

The internet is toxic my freind…nobady gives a shιt about anyone opinions.Just like I am.If you dont like you can suck it

1 Like

It’s because your a returning player, man you’ve missed some shit recently :hugs:

1 Like

Internet makes people feel Brave and strong😂

2 Likes

A thread for trolls to strut their stuff… well done

2 Likes

I know friend but a little humility goes a long way in making things pleasant for everyone in the forums community. Again that’s just my humble opinion :grinning: have a good day!

People are always brave and mighty behind a keyboard, thats why they are called keyboard warriors :joy:

On a second thought, this topic seems to be a mistake now, Trolls gonna troll :man_shrugging: back to lurking forums for me i guess.

2 Likes

CF1PeWOAv68la

6 Likes

Hey don’t worry about it I love it when just saying stuff shares his opinion it’s good for a laugh (that’s a fact)

He is a fly

Hey while ur at it tell scopley to stop the P2w infestation.

2 Likes

3 Likes