Tripp uses AR w team at full health [logged]

Tripp will use his AR even when his team has full health and no status effects to remove. I think this is a change because I don’t remember him doing this a few months ago.

@CombatDevIl

3 Likes

I’ve seen him do this too. Sometimes not.

Yep, I’ve noticed it too.

Agree. That was new to me, too.

Only see him do it when theirs a negative effect on one of your team

Some days I feel like my whole team is a negative effect in itself. But that‘s off topic.

9 Likes

He does it vs walkers too despite no one having been hit

2 Likes

He removes all status penalties, this would include if you hit a walker and get a negative effect like bleeding or attack down on one of your team.

I have a video of him rushing when no one has taken any damage and while not being negatively effected.

https://vimeo.com/254675804?ref=em-share
There’s a link to the video of Tripp rushing when he shouldn’t.

2 Likes

https://vimeo.com I used that site to upload my bug video also

Edit. Bug video not big video

Thanks, guys, I will check what’s wrong and fix it :wink:

2 Likes

I noticed it once or twice. I alos noticed Red 6 star Herchel will use his AS focus on Zombies levels.

Recently? This issue has been fixed for 9.2

Yeah. Happened during war too. When i Auto the walkers he kept using focus

1 Like

Yeah I first noticed it during the war. Just happened to me today on SR. And I just tested it on world map.

He is using his ar when the team is perfect health no status.

1 Like

Thanks, this issue that has been fixed was the Focus against Walkers ^^. Tripp is a new one.

1 Like

Hmm, looks like this issue is not 100% of the cases. Ive just tested Tripp in the live game version (9.2.2) and I couldn’t reproduce this issue.

I just retried again, and he only heals when I have bonus crit at the beginning of the wave on. If there’s no bonuses he doesn’t rush.

1 Like

I used Tripp as my leader yesterday while running the gear map. Every time Tripp’s ar was ready he popped it even though I had no debuffs and full health on all characters. I noticed it before and stopped using him because of this issue. So yeah.

Yeah the Focus was against Walkers. I will see if I can attach a video next time it happens.