Translations, How are they made?

Hey guys, I have noticed some translations in game for portuguese are really bad. There is a way I can help you to fix them? For example, alert defense 4 weapon says in portuguese it gives a better chance to stun enemy, but doesn’t say It gives focus.
I wanna help fix some translations

Then you should send your CV to Skopelie’s HQ directly when they have job openings … As you may have noticed, they do not read forum’s postings or answer questions.

There are translation errors in almost every language; German, Chinese, Korean, Russian, French and etc.

If you think translation to Portuguese are bad , check the French one .
It’s completely ridiculous . A 4th grad student can do a better job

Oh sad to know this
We discovered Focus on alert weapon 2 months later lol

I try not to read English or German authors translated into my language since little nuances and most jokes or double meanings are virtually impossible to translate.

Playing a translated game (that rarely aspires to the form of higher art) is also a lackluster experience. It’s enough that the authors make misleading descriptions or typos, I don’t need them multiplied by the translator…

Also - every game introduces its own lingo - and if there is more than one translator (especially over the longer lifespan of a game), they are almost 100% sure to mix some of the terms up

They at least should let we change language

I would believe that is possible by uninstalling the game (after being linked to FB) and installing the other language version? Then get your account by switching with facebook…

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.