Transfers need to REOPEN ASAP

Agree 100% nef. Its not and it shouldn’t. Although this isnt the first time its been brought up. Before Woc3 people were saying the same.

1 Like

whale factions are cancer to regions

2 Likes

Thing that I hate is that I started in a wave 2 region before they were waves then I moved to a different region then they started with the wave garbage and then I was stuck in wave 1a

1 Like

Transfers absolutely need to stay open… we just need someone to post this in discord so the admins will actually see it :man_facepalming::man_facepalming:. F’in official forums my ass lol

2 Likes

Etc etc.

waves his wave 3 flag

Okay so hear me out.

I think what should be done is this. They include wars in this league stuff. All factions that finish 1st in their crw group get bunched together in the next crw grouping, same as all those that finish second, third, etc. Itll balance out the groupings & stop every group having one massive power faction that cant be touched.

At the end of the season the top 5 factions or whatever, from each region get moved up a wave, the bottom 5 or whatever get moved down, if they’re already wave 3 they just get laughed at mercilessly.

As an incentive, wave 2 needs better prizes than wave 3,wave 1 needs better prizes than wave 2. This stops factions throwing wars to get demoted for easier waves because theyll Miss out on rewards.

1 Like

Wave 3 should get 100% of rewards.
Wave 2 should get 125% of rewards.
Wave 1B should get 150% of rewards.
Wave 1A should get 200% of rewards.

Something tiered off that makes it leveled.

I’m all for 1B or 2, 3 or whoever having their own tourneys…but let’s be reasonable for how they are structured.

9 Likes

We need some sort of incentive for some of these non English speaking spender facs that pretty much ignore all territory and region rules that are camped out in dead wave 2 regions to leave. Some of yall complain about WOC facs ruining wave 1 regions, but this is something hardly touched on.

3 Likes

Not entire 1a.

One specific region. Ideally a new one, name it as you like. Duckburg, Moustown, Sin City, Poser City…

As a bonus this region gets AOW.

Then everyone can prove he/she is looking for the competition. Everything else is again just drivel about competition, but de facto only farming weaker players.

1 Like

A massive problem that’s already been touched on is that every big faction has a whole region it can sit in, unchallenged, using minimal resources, taking all the prizes as it waits for the next war.

It seems that maybe at the height of the game there was a need for lots & lots of regions, but as time goes by, maybe more players are leaving than joining & as a result theres a ridiculous amount of regions without enough players to make them competitive.

New regions are exciting as everybody scrambles for the top, factions rise & fall until eventually something gives & a faction starts to dominate. After that point, when theres a dominant faction, the excitement has worn off it starts to get stale.

4 Likes

There would need to be a greatly improved prize structure if you want more competition. Why would anyone want to waste resources lumping together with other competitive factions for the crap rewards available right now? That’s the real reason why factions sit in regions “unchallenged”.

3 Likes

Yea thats a topic that is rarely talked about, definitely one of the downsides.

1 Like

This^^^^^^^^^^^^

Why can’t we leave wave one?

I vote for Duckburg !

I think transfers should never EVER open… again… Dun dun duuaaaa

3 Likes

That would be awful! Lol

1 Like

I know! I love it!

1 Like

Don’t know if it was brought up but wave 1a to 1b is a big difference in teams people would be facing. Also my 1b faction has 29/30 people and has a hard time to fill 6v6. Put us in 8v8 and we would never fill in my mind…we are in 1b for that reason. Sure we have mercenaries now but what ever I would not like to wait ten plus mins to fill two extra spots…

But I am for opening transfers anytime anyplace.

2 Likes

Just open all the damn regions up and let people go where they want to instead of trying to herd them into an endgame wave to be devoured by wolves.
Jesus, anybody would think this game has covid-19 the way you keeping things locked down in here

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.