Transferred an alt account to same region lost main account please help me scopley support

Please help transferred alt account to same region lost main account . Main account is registered social media please can admin help me

Rip ya know there is like a ton of warnings right?

Dude… like i feel bad for u, but there is like 6 warning pages and it’s in bright red at the top of each page. There are double digit threads about this exact topic

Reading elsewhere that people got there account back in 36 hours . Or is that just a myth

Jb said they will revert your account one time after that you’re s.o.l. send a email to support@scopely.mail.helpshift.com with your account code and let them know what happened

I never even meant to go to the region meant to return and transferred some how like a complete donut!

I have done that thanks a lot

your alt account is now your main account. there are several prompts telling you that youre about to overwrite the file on that region. all you can do now is plead your case to cs and hope for the best.

I mean I would never do this because I read all the warning but this is legit like my worst nightmare I feel bad for u hope u get ur account back but next time just read the warnings lol

Ye totally my fault I really don’t know how I did it I’m upset with myself ! And thanks bro

Any idea how long it take for account be transferred back to normal

@JB.Scopely can you help

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.