Transfering one phone with another

Cant transfer my account #1 to my phone #2 and account #2 to my phone #1 I can delete the entire phone it still loads in the old game, anyone know a fix?

Think the easiest way is to link with facebook,

I’m sure others can confirm but othewise scopes needs to do it manaully, and that isnt a 5min job.

They’re both linked with facebook, I delete everything but it still doesnt load in a new game so I can link my other account, it keeps loading the old one even with the whole game deleted and reisntalled

You used to need a third device because you can only “pull” an account not “push” it off a device
1 -> 3
2 -> 1
3 -> 2
Not sure if the unlink feature works yet?

Theres an option to choose the facebook account when you change devices, i regularly move from phone to bluestacks

It maybe that you need a 3rd device/bluestacks etc to ‘pull’ an account like HimnNewHere says?

Nice, thanks for the suggestions I’ll try it when I get home :smiley:

Message support from both accounts asking for the switch, its easy for them to do. When i gave my tablet to my cousin they changed our accounts in no time

I did it with the help of blustacks, cheers

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.