Training camp lol

Man I hope this training ground produces a couple of good toons, maybe a good 5*? One can only hope

2 Likes

Legendary? How many do you have ready to pull?

2 Likes

nic%20cage

4 Likes

Your gonna get 3* earl I cool it the best thing bout that earlier is he look like bbq dude sohe may not make weapons but I’m sure hell make you good hot dogs

2 Likes

18m
Legendary? How many do you have ready to pull?

Yeah, I got em on ledgendary training, only have 1 that’s ready to pull, Everytime I get 100 survivors I send to the training camp.

I have been running legendary for almost a year now. I pulled yellow annie a few months ago but that is it. Good place to throw the squatters though :wink:

1 Like

pulled a Glenn from legendary today. Also pulled second Annie a few weeks ago :stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Kewl, congrats im still training

1 Like

GL in war this weekend bro

1 Like

I know what you mean @Thomas_Culver I am doing the same thing right now and I got all 3* so far so don’t hold your breath or me and you might die before it gives us a 5*

1 Like

2 1/2 years. Legendary has been running non stop on 2 tg’s… I have gotten 2 5*… So, out of about 450 pulls, I have gotten 2… Typical $copely odds

2 Likes

i got a 4* amy today :star_struck:

Just none of the new 4* just yet.

1 Like

Lucky. All I pull is 3⭐s and most of the time, it’s Fareh.

2 Likes

I just can’t bring myself to grind the roadmap for gloves and shirts anymore, so I’ll keep stacking them.

2 Likes

A truly dedicated player would spend the 360,025 gold to finish. :joy:

2 Likes

actually pulled a 4* from ledgendary training

1 Like