Trainer update..screw this

I was fine with hoarding Benedicts to use for ascending. Who’s brilliant idea was it to change things? Give me back my Benedicts and quit screwing around. I don’t want a pot load of Eugenes…

Tus benedis están en el inventario, y te dieron los eugene de más. (por el cambio de ascenso)
Si vas a ascender abre fichas básicas y saca 5*

You get the Eugene’s plus you still have the Benedict’s. They’re in your inventory. They gave us extra fodder to use for ascending

1 Like

Un asco, ya no se puede subir la adrenalina de los cinco estrellas a no ser que tengas la nueva entrenadora. No piensan…

I rather use my toon’s the way they were before this update. Same toon upgrades the same toon

2 Likes

So you don’t want free Eugenes which you can also use for ascension?

Lol

8 Likes

you kept the bennies, and they gave you extra toons for ascending… whats the issue?

7 Likes

I think the update wouldof been better if they made all 1* and 2*’s be converted to Burt’s and all stages have just 3* to 5* trainers drop. It also wouldof been better to have the trainer xp be 10x more xp to match the S-class era we are in.

But what do I know. I just want scramply to help the players.

3 Likes

Using benedict for ascension is soooo 3yrs ago

8 Likes

No, just 1.5 yrs… Still wish I didn’t do that, lol

1 Like

Only 1.5yrs? Jeez it feels like an eternity!!!

Well, I used them for ascension 1.5 yrs ago (started playing 2 yrs 2 months ago). Maybe I was slow to catch up with the trend to save those bennies :smiley:

I think you might have misunderstood. You still have your Benedicts. They’re giving you the 5* Eugenes to use for ascension and they will work exactly the same way as the Benedicts when used for ascension. PLUS now you get to use your Benedicts for level up. You’re only coming out ahead here. There is no down side.

5 Likes

i liked how i could use boot camp to make 1* toons, at a small chance, to level up my 5* toons.

1 Like

Only issue is my roster is still 2k over the cap limit and now I can’t earn any more Benedicts from events until I decide to waste close to 1,000 of them.

The cap limits on the new trainers are pure BS.

Otherwise, the update is fine with the exception that it’s going to be tough to level up 5-stars rushes since you now have to use a special trainer instead of getting a chance with like personas.

2 Likes

Also when using any skill trainers, it doesn’t increase the toons overall level. They also took away the option to use a 6* as a Lilith. Look for Liliths & Megans to become more scarce and higher prices…mark it down!

so, i think they are trying to tell you to forget about 5* toons, and start investing time and money into getting 6* toons. and stop wasting any resource on leveling up 5* toons.

2 Likes

Well, we still need to keep a few 5-stars around for old school and I doubt they will give out persona trainers that often so as dumb as it seems it will be a problem. Especially for new players because in the past you could easily max out the rush just by leveling them up with like-minded personas.

Not anymore. It’s simply more BS on top of this :poop: :sandwich: of an update.

5 Likes

Persona trainers drop on the world map now

3 Likes

Low drop rate though for Megan, especially compared to before where you could level with persona 2*s

2 Likes