Trainer roadmap

350 coins for an s9++ chance at a lilith? If you want uto end the game, just say so.

4 Likes

they have no shame … dirty #########

1 Like

This won’t end the game. Don’t be so dramatic.

They are just trying new things. Best way to show your displeasure is not engage with it. If they don’t get the revenue they won’t maintain the idea

2 Likes

True enough. Good point.

Still, ah, never mind.

lol

And I didn’t mean “this” would end the game. It just strikes me as a deliberate way of disrespecting the players trying to get us to leave.

3 Likes

Fair enough. Lots of people take things as signs the game is ending, but there are things like the quality of recent ascendables (effort which earn Scopley very little direct revenue) that makes me feel that continuity of the game is Scopley’s aim.

Second part of my response stands. If these maps persist it’s because whales gonna’ whale

1 Like

Has anyone done the map? Was wondering if more trainers dropped and what the difficulty was like. Not that I plan on doing it, was just wondering what kind of trickery was being enacted.

You know you don’t have to do the map, right?

scipely

Seriously? You take away coins from leagues. Then you take away Lilith from SR. Then you put up a roadmap and want to charge us 350 coins for a pittance of low-level trainers and a single Lilith and if that’s not enough you made it S9++ w/ no items in the hopes that someone fails and has to spend even more coins.

Shameless. :rofl:

5 Likes

This must be the big plans that were coming JB referenced to lol

1 Like

Omg, the following post(picture) was removed.
Really? Why? I didn’t even swear this time and it was meant to be humorous…

Anyway, the end is NEAR!!!

1 Like

Has anyone actually done this map? Do you have to pay the coins everytime you run it? Does it keep dropping if you rerun?

i did the first part and no trainers are not dropping. Guess they dont want someone getting 6000 liliths and basils

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.