Trading system addition

Does anyone think a trading system should be added to walking dead as in like gear so we can trade gear to each other or trade characters with each other?

5 Likes

I think it could work if they’d limit the amount of stuff you can trade a day like 10 things or 5 etc.

1 Like

Will be cheated to all hell, make a throw away account and hack and trade all the stuff to your “good” account and bam and this would make scopely lose lots of money so they would never do this

6 Likes

Tucker: Economies are person issues. Saturation hits person demand, simply because there’s no idea of an aftermarket. There’s no trade, no genuine inflation in that sense unless you have a correct aftermarket.

We’re going to say, “These two factions, or these 300 players,” and you pool them all against that fixed pool, now they’re all competing efficiently for the very same content material pool. Then you adjust relative value primarily based on the anticipated worth of that pool. There’s a fixed quantity of persons who get that chase item. You have made a social competitive buying mechanism.

The head of Making Money from Games (Tucker) was clear their strategy is to take any aftermarket value out of items by design.

So no… no trading going to happen.

Trading could work but they’d never go for it. A good trading feature could be more of an exchange for extra S Class items (in the museum or depots).

4 Likes

Gonna say this now. NO CHARS. I don’t care what anyone says. We don’t need vk hackers hacking in keys and ■■■■■■■ up shit by giving a newcomer a maxed out Pete. Only thing they should if you trade chars are. No faction,survival, league, exclusive toons. Only 5 stars and ascendables. No s class either. And it be twice per day. As for gear? It’s unlimited

You do realise you can still obtain such things from VK as it stands? All trading would do is allow people yo get away with it easier by using expendable accounts to trade illegitimately gained items to legit accounts

2 Likes

You do realise you can still obtain such things from VK as it stands? All trading would do is allow people to get away with it easier by using expendable accounts to trade illegitimately gained items to legit accounts

2 Likes

Players trading each other? Absolutely HELL NO!!!
Players trade his own stuff for another stuff in the game? (Like museum collectibles for another itens) Absolutely HELL YES!!

2 Likes

Exactly. That’s why I said that. We shouldn’t add trading. Unless there’s a limit and a trade lock. Meaning you can only trade twice per day than you gotta wait

1 Like

I wouldn’t trust vk as to it allows hackers to easily gain access to steal your account and alot more stuff

1 Like

Part of the problem with a trading system between players is that Scopes would have to police it, they would be getting a constant stream of complaints from players claiming to have been ripped off by other players, then they would have to invest time and resources into investigating, it would be a horror show for them.

Evet ticaret

How the fuck would you.

OH SHIT.

Vk hackers are smart. They could probably have a 6* in the trade thing. But it’s disguised as a 1* star ethel.

1 Like

Yeah like we want tradegate. Just to many ways it would be exploited.

I wouldn’t trust people to able trade wood and food even, that would just get the books cooked alone fs.

1 Like

Think you can’t beat top factions now? Wait until they can trade all their doubles and triples they believe they needed. Then you wont have a chance

Trading system should be limited to reosources (food and materials) only. Just like with most other mobile. No trading gear or toons. Like mentioned above. That would create mass issues throughout the game. Bit for food and wood for lvling and upgrading. Yes i agree with that.

1 Like