Trading gear within faction

I know this has probably been discussed before but it’s getting rediculous how long iv been waiting to get a GPS and needing a lot of them. I have faction mates with them needing canteens and I have lots of those. I know the reason scopely won’t do it is because they would lose money but they could and regulate it. Like you have to been in a faction a certain amount of time and you can only trade so many times a week. It’s getting like it was back in the day with school bags and walkie-talkies.

2 Likes

Discussed and brought up here more than you know. Won’t happen unless it costs high coins.

2 Likes

Yeah I figured it had been but it’s just a little frustrating to have most of your 6*s AR and active maxed out and can’t tier 4 them. Oh well

This gear situation has gotten a lot worst as now goggles are on a shortage, its like scopely deliberately made most ascendables hunters, add this to the fact that they took away the farmable gear map and player are now starving for 5* gear.

2 Likes

Gear trades to happen because people will just jump faction to faction so it won’t happen and I’m not for it

2 Likes

Also I would cheat I control multiples accounts in my region

2 Likes

That’s true but if they regulate it like you have to be in the faction for so long and your only allowed to trade once a week or something like that. But your right it won’t ever happen

Loyalty of faction rule would be only fair rule it to

1 Like

Everyone in a region with a specific crafting faction would get screwed by that rule

1 Like

Good call I didn’t even think of that

Never. Gonna. Happen

…Ever.

1 Like

I don’t leave faction to craft so doesn’t matter them lands I have almost 0 luck with so I never leave

Trading gear won’t happen but crafting factions are dumb af anyways so they should be punished lol