Tournament Road rewards

Pretty sure it’s not me losing it but didn’t completing the Tournament road map provide us with 70k mods, which is now 8k sigh

4 Likes

Do you mean mod scraps? And it could be because 70k is top tier prize.

1 Like

Yes sorry mod scraps

What?top prize?

1 Like

I just checked, I don’t know where the number 70k comes from. I probably confused this with a different tournament.

1 Like

All milestones have been reduced. Unfortunate. But it’s been trending this way.

1 Like

Last week TRoad legendary reward was 70k mod scraps this week its 8k

2 Likes

Dont forget those amazing milestones lol
.i was saying how they had been generous on giving good amounts of trainers in milestones guess i shall not compliment anymore, mum is the word. Elite tokens should not be the best thing in a top milestone

2 Likes

Notice how they didnt put any refill bags in the featured section of the shop? They didn’t have raid refills in there yesterdsy either

1 Like

You do realize there are only the same tournaments ran every week, so confusing one with another is impossible for an active player.

Whys with this doubt of me not being active? This game is based on numbers, there are many sources for confusion when you see so many all the time.

@High_Power Not doubting your activity just clarifying
January 31 solo raid

2 Likes

Solo Survivor Road reward before with 70k scraps when finishing Legend… or it was raids… well… whatever xD

1 Like

I don’t remember what the # of mod scraps were but they definitely drastically cut the number of trainers from sr.

Also, what happened to giving us trainer crates we can use as needed instead of clogging our rosters constantly?

2 Likes

A clogged roster might get someone to spend to raise the cap as well as give the club a try for the extra 100 spots.

Everything is designed to suck every available penny out from each and every one of us.

6 Likes

I’m maxed on scrap and no mods to use it on unless I want to raise my bronze mods or maim resist mods.

Gives me more of an incentive to not try in SR tournaments ever.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.