Tournament Prizes

I think milestone and final position awards could be better in terms of quantity and relevance. I suppose most players need better items, collection items or equipment to improve their characters, not scorers and scarce league tokens. Better payouts motivate players to keep playing and even buying, which is good for everyone; players and company.

5 Likes

Nothing to think about. You are 100% correct

4 Likes

And right on cue, VK show the raid prizes and guess what? They improved quality and relevance!!!

Just kidding, usual hot garbage. Chocolate cakes (1k) for first. No event items in milestones or rewards. Save your cans.

7 Likes

Games dying and this is a big part of the problem, open your eyes Scopely @GR.Scopely🤗

7 Likes

Scopely always disappoints. Show us the goodys.

1 Like

Not even some consolation torches to be seen in milestones. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Looooooool how are these called rewards …bruhh
I threw up in my mouth a bit

Saving my cans and dignity, I’d feel pathetic if I even tryna hit the stones.

No amount of PC, PU, gaming awareness can fix this, they dgaf anymore fr it’s evident time and time again

3 Likes

Oh wow, f_ck, you are right. Not a torch in sight. What the hell @GR.Scopely?!?

1 Like

@GR.Scopely I made a post about less five star tokens and more collectibles for rewards. Now in the raid they are also in milestones as well without torches in sight. I don’t get it.

4 Likes

We are in wrong bucket again

1 Like

Now I look again, I see there’s not even any arena tickets in there. Wowzers. We need some of that influence from the pc members on this one!

2 Likes

We see your concern and will query the team. Keep on surviving :wink:.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.