Tournament of Champions - Final Winners

Greetings Survivors,

First, we wanted to apologize for the delay in getting this expected communication out to you as we were finalizing the last few details since the end of the Tournament.

Thank you to all the regions and factions who fought and participated in the Tournament of Champions.
A special congratulation to the regions who engaged in the Finals that were held on Saturday, August 24th.

Please join us in saluting the Bell region for winning the Tournament of Champions!

Rewards Details

• The winning region has received a 100% increase in some milestone rewards (8/26 - 9/1) and will receive an exclusive Champion’s avatar.
  • All other regions that participated in the finals (Habersham, Rockdale, Lee, Forsyth, and Chambers will receive a separate avatar marking their participation in the Finals.

All Tournament of Champions avatars should be arriving in eligible players inbox in the next 48 hours.

Thank you again to all regions who participated in the Tournament of Champions!

The Walking Dead Team

3 Likes

congratz to the winners

1 Like

lmao @GR.Scopely - you guys want to check that again? All the posts and images I’ve seen for past week haven’t mentioned Habersham as 2nd place region. This is hilarious

Toc2

23 Likes

HOT BLAZING REWARDS:face_vomiting::poop::poop::poop:

3 Likes

Congrats Habersham! Well done on 2nd :2nd_place_medal:

2 Likes

Woohoo avatars!! How far this game has fallen that I’m actually excited about this :joy::joy:

Congrats to all!

1 Like

Also thank you @GR.Scopely for finally letting us know. As soon as I lose hope, scopely comes through

1 Like

… What? Habersham wasn’t second? What the shit.

4 Likes

Yes they were. Please re-read.

It’s not who I heard was second weeks ago when toc finished so now I’m just confused.

My region (Rockdale) finished second, lol. I was looking forward to the avatar.

2 Likes

Technically, they didn’t have 2nd highest points as a region. I think they finished 4th in that category, but they won 2nd place in the event…:upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

3 Likes

This is bullshit.

2 Likes

excellent prizes i must say

Just because you had 2nd highest score, doesn’t mean you won 2nd place

4 Likes

Well know we know why the announcement was delayed lol

1 Like

Well that is usually how you tell second, buy who was in second I mean.

5 Likes

Hahaha they had to crunch the #s a few extra times. It all fairness, it was so long ago now, who can remember?

2 Likes

Congrats Bell
And errr… habersham…? Rockdale? Whichever :sweat_smile:

1 Like