Total War: Free Gift Discussion Thread

Please let us know what you think of the Total War Free Gift announcement here!

2 Likes

Hey TayTron!

7 Likes

R u kidding? A free 5* toon in the S era? Be prepared to find a new job

14 Likes

I think the wrong Rick was put in there, can you look into it?

6 Likes

Lol okay. Kinda odd gift. But I’ll take it

2 Likes

You just gave me the first 5s that I ever got… 4 years ago…. Thats fricking hilarious. Just slightly out of date.

11 Likes

3 Likes

Six star green lacerstor rick would have made more sense but, fodder and a war can is better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick. Kind of an odd gift but I feel like it’s been easier to get toons and stuff without spending than it’s been in a long time.

6 Likes

A whole 5 basic tokens? Thank you just doesn’t seem like enough for this generous gift. :roll_eyes:

I’m not usually one to turn my nose up at free stuff but come on, if you’re going to give a “gift” then at least try and give something people want.

get you straight into the fray and boost your roster

:joy::joy: You’re too funny. Even players on their first day in the game won’t find this useful.

5 Likes

and boost your roster with a classic character.

Trying not to sound like a choosing beggar here, but you act like a 5 star will make a difference in our roster. The war refill is nice, the food is fine, but the part that makes me ponder the most…why 5 basic tokens lol? Those resource crates in the battle pass give out 100 per crate. We open 100 at a time. Why give out 5 lmfao? Again, I’m not trying to say I’m ungrateful since it’s free, but that’s such a huge question mark for me lol.

4 Likes

8384472C-C0E5-4D1E-8D51-CB8039FFB1A7

6 Likes

Lol are you guys seriously making a big deal about giving away a useless 5* toon War can and 5 basic tokens ?? I mean thanks for free stuff anyway but seriously a pinned post and a discussion thread ?? Just laughable!

20 Likes

Level up fodder is always welcome even more in a three LU every week era, but you guys could be at least more generous giving something like 5 or 10 5* toons and 20-50 basic tokens.

1 Like

7 Likes

Kind of silly but whatever it is what it is

1 Like

Boycotting all these “Discussion” threads until I see Scopely staff replying on them. I’d advise others to the same.

Were getting to many “we made these changes after hearing your feedback”. Not once has anybody mentioned bleeding towers yet were told this change was our idea.

If Scopely want to say they are making changes we suggest, then do not suggest, discuss anything until we see they are listening.

1 Like

TayTron liked my post :3

7 Likes

Such ungrateful people.
Are you telling me you can’t fit the Di - I mean Rick onto your team?

Why dont give one choice box ?or 10 war refill?its better than that,5 star in S era,or give 200 S shards or 300 shards,but ok,what we do…

:open_mouth: I did it again!

14 Likes