Top Kek Offer Scopely

Over 1k useless data tokens!

1 Like

Hi (insert name)

Sorry to hear about the issue.

Please do file a report to our support crew as they’ll be able to look into it, and compensate your account accordingly.

Thank you!..m.

My guess is either they ran a walker token offer after the wheel ended so it’s a useless placeholder token for nothing or its a placeholder for a new token and wheel coming out soon. But as with everything else the past week, Scopely was mailed it in with the holiday season.

3 Likes

Its a great offer! Buy now! Hurry before it is to late! Last chance! Dont miss this amazing offer! - standard sayings from scopely on their offers, my fav is the offer that is taylor made for me, an offer just for you! Yea ok :rofl:

1 Like

What I love about the offers that say just for you is they usually are crap. So that’s what they really think of you. “I put a price tag on this pile of shit, it reminds me of you”

1 Like

are those suppost to be walker tokens but now are just the purple tokens because the events over? Or are they for a new unrealsed wheel? Hmmm

1 Like

Maybe some patience will help next time

1 Like

The problem is my walker token inventory has already been surrendered for SD points, at 1:10 ratio, wth is going on here

Maybe scopely should get it right next time :smirk:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.