Top Factions of RTS Update 03/21/2019

Updated as of 03/21/2019 4:59pm Eastern
I am trying to put together what the community thinks are the best in RTS at the moment. I have gotten the list started by using a combination of Diamond League rank and the most recent CRW scores.

Introducing a new rating system for grading. Using a tier system now and in honor of the game we play, moving it to the 6 tier system we have in game. We can all debate amongst ourselves, I do leave off certain groups for reasons they have been proven to me and my judgment (I am not Scopely)

Common
Long White CLoud-Baldwin
Campeon-Hancock
Why So Serious?-Toombs
Kings of Killing-Lumpkin
The Revolution-Adair
PCoP-Dooly

Uncommon
Misfits-Russell
Z-Legion- Geneva
Avengers-Taliaferro
Frontline Assembly-Talbot
Git Good Inc-Jeff Davis
Wrath-Lowndes
Hard Elite-Newton
Biohazard-Miller
This is Spartaaaa-Macon

Rare
DS Brothers-Marshall
Public Enemy-Randolph
State Of Business-Chilton
Dead Reckoning-Doughtery
Outcasts-Quitman
Omega-Cleburne
Don’t Cryy Be Crazy-Monroe
Phoneix-Monroe

Ultra Rare
Viking-Chattooga
Walkers!-Mitchell
Days After Rodeo-Montgomery
Dark Nordics-Hale
Phalanx-Tuscallose
Victory-Dade
We Teach Fear-Lee
Immortal Elites-Bryan

Epic
We Are One-Effingham
French Survivors-Peach
Surprise Mofo- Albert
Tropos Ton Theon-Cobb
FKR -Lincoln

Legendary
Abusement Park-Butts
EndGame-Whitfield

As always, subject to change as I gain new information pretty often, please discuss in this thread with supporting reasons. If you know a faction to add to the list, please post screen shot of war and leagues placement so I can add them accordingly

20 Likes
Top 10 Factions in RTS of All Time

We’re Diamond now

6 Likes

shush woman

2 Likes

Make me…

4 Likes

on my way…

21 Likes

Netflix & Kill-Ben Hill (Former Mofos from Marion)

4 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

When did they move regions? I am sure they are good, and as a trusted member of the community I am willing to take your word on it so I will add them

2 Likes

Is the plan to gather them and put them in their own region? Asking for a friend.

2 Likes

Haha, not really. Doing it for because it was joked about a poll lol. And I am curious

Moved recently from Bullock, won 11 crw before transfers and 2 since. Formerly mofos of marion and my old bunch of reprobates

2 Likes

Cant they just use the top League teams?
Otherwise, it’s just he-said, she-said

1 Like

To be fair, leagues is just activity and spending. Doesn’t show strength exactly

4 Likes

If they havent already been using some sort of March madness style bracket style for the last upteen CRW, they’ve dropped the ball.
CRW matchups arent random.

1 Like

last week. they took first in crw against some good facs

1 Like

Best way to show whos top dog. All go to the same region. And keep fighting it out. I hear forsyth is a great meeting point as they don’t have a super faction yet.

5 Likes

#WhaleHabitat.
It’s best for everyone

8 Likes

A New Threat, formerly of White, deserve a mention here. I think they are in Effingham now? Anyways- they are impressive.

6 Likes

We could sell admission and put on shows.

1 Like

Maybe those top factions are a little too afraid of the competition?

I’d also suggest scopely sponsor the travel keys.
Like they wont make the money back in the first hour.

1 Like