TOP FACTIONS OF RTS pt 2

Once upon a time, there was an entertaining post where people shared their opinions on who were the top factions in the game. Unfortunately, that post is no longer with us :coffin::coffin:.

It was the most (possibly only) entertaining post in the forums besides @Parker 's reviews, so let’s keep it going as this series of wars come along

5 Likes

Top Factions thread has gone?

Hmmmmm this does not bode well lol

1 Like

Damn. I mean I never read it but I was used to it always being just there. Like Tumblr

8 Likes

It’s not actually gone, it was autoclosed due to the large number of flags.

3 Likes

Gone as in it will provide no more entertainment :pensive: I figured it was auto closed, I don’t think anyone that is paid my scopely visits this forum very often unless it to post a link to their website.

I was mad the original post closed before I could ask @Killa-K if he was new to the game since he was complaining about the completely wrong Nightmare’s ranking in @snichols post. :woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::joy::joy::joy::joy:

I thought we were talking about top fashions. I was going to nominate Tommy Hilfiger… Is he still cool or am I just old?

3 Likes

Cool understand , pant and boat shoes.

Scopely cover up, was there a mention of another bucket gate or something?🤷

Can you open it so we can continue in there?

Who are the top 5 facs of rts ???

GIFs-20207165614

Because they spit hot :fire::fire::fire:

Now @Zanwich get me a sugar cookie!

1 Like

Dont say that.

Dont say that THING

kek

1 Like

Walkers the faction who shall not be named lol

walkermort it is then

Don’t give a different viewpoint. You know it’s always about Gov. :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Sequels always suck. Bring back the original!

5 Likes

This thread is dead to me.

1 Like

Sincere apologies as you sincerely sound slightly butthurt by my silly mistake. No offense intended. :sweat_smile:

Who sounded butthurt? Think that was you quoting my little midranged faction’s stats because you thought it was ranked above yours on the list.

Just replying to the main post here, but directed at everyone.

As always, if you have concerns about moderation, contact Scopely directly.

1 Like