Top 16 Factions of RTS Update 11/5/2018

Updated as of 11/4/2018 8:35 am Eastern
I am trying to put together what the community thinks are the best (arguably) in RTS at the moment. I have gotten the list started by using a combination of Diamond League rank and the most recent CRW scores. IN ORDER, here is my list below:

1. Notorious-Troup
  2. Abusment Park-Colbert
  3. FKR-Doughtery
  4. Legacy-Morgan
  5. Invitucs-Tallapposa
  6. Veni Vidi Vici- Tallapposa
  7. Surprise Mofos-Bullock
  8. We Teach Fear-Lee
  9. Strictly Business-Chilton
  10. Illuminightmare-Colbert
  11. French Survivors-Peach
  12. Trops Ton Theon-Bacon
  13. Infamous-Albert
  14. Wrath-Lowdens
  15. Dead Inside-Etowah
  16. Taco Shack-Crenshaw

As always, as I gain new information pretty often, please discuss in this thread with supporting reasons.

We’re Diamond now

shush woman

Make me…

on my way…

Netflix & Kill-Ben Hill (Former Mofos from Marion)

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

When did they move regions? I am sure they are good, and as a trusted member of the community I am willing to take your word on it so I will add them

Is the plan to gather them and put them in their own region? Asking for a friend.

Haha, not really. Doing it for because it was joked about a poll lol. And I am curious

Moved recently from Bullock, won 11 crw before transfers and 2 since. Formerly mofos of marion and my old bunch of reprobates

Cant they just use the top League teams?
Otherwise, it’s just he-said, she-said

To be fair, leagues is just activity and spending. Doesn’t show strength exactly

If they havent already been using some sort of March madness style bracket style for the last upteen CRW, they’ve dropped the ball.
CRW matchups arent random.

last week. they took first in crw against some good facs

Best way to show whos top dog. All go to the same region. And keep fighting it out. I hear forsyth is a great meeting point as they don’t have a super faction yet.

#WhaleHabitat.
It’s best for everyone

A New Threat, formerly of White, deserve a mention here. I think they are in Effingham now? Anyways- they are impressive.

We could sell admission and put on shows.

Maybe those top factions are a little too afraid of the competition?

I’d also suggest scopely sponsor the travel keys.
Like they wont make the money back in the first hour.