Toons for cure Stun

Guys do u know what is best toons to cure Stun :grin::grin::grin: need info couse im newbie :grin::grin::grin: just played :grin::grin::grin:

6* boobs she has recover stun

Hi Godfather,
Welcome to the game if you’re new. Please feel free to ask any and all questions regarding the game here and we’ll all help as much as we can. Now, to answer your questions, there are a few toons that do cure stuns and other debilitating effects. I have attached a spreadsheet with the different toons that cure β€œailments” albeit somewhat outdated. We’ll be looking to update the spreadsheets as soon as time allows it. But for now, here are some of the toons that do. Props to @LadyGeek for compiling it!

Hope this helps!

Edit: Where it says β€œAll Penalties” under the AR Recovers column, that includes stun.

Red Eugene, both 5* and the rumored upcoming 6*, has the ability to recover from stun.

6* Mirabelle, 6* Rosita, 5* Tripp, 5* Brianna, 5* Audrey, 5* Red Eugene, 4* Tony, 4* Glenn, 4* Dale

Thanks Mr Noodles, I didn’t have a comprehensive list for the 4*s. :slight_smile:

Thanks guys for all advice :grin::grin::grin:

quit now. While you have the chance.

Why i must Quit this game addict and i have 2 team S5 :grin::grin::grin: thats so amaizing investmen :grin::grin::grin:

Active skills all updated for 6 *

What is focus function ??? Are that recover stun ???

Tripp easily, he’s in 5* tokens and cures literally every ailment except for decapitate.

So if i have a toons die with decapite i can revive him again with my abe when he focus ??? :grin::grin::grin:

Focus lets you ignore some effects, I think it lets you ignore confuse and taunt. I don’t think it has any effect on Stun.

lol unsure if this is a troll thread

getting to 56AR takes too damn long. It means you need at least one lucky non-stun attempt.
Trip isnt really enough value added besides that