Token rewards bullshit


#1

Awesome. 8 token draws not 1 fking legendary gear dropped at all.


#2

Did you take your tokens to the wheel? It’s filled with Ultra Rare and Rare gear. Not worth the risk. And I occasionally like to gamble.


#3

Sounds about right. You know the odds on the good stuff probably add up to a less than 2% chance to pull any of it and 98% is gonna be the crap you and everyone else who went for the wheel. Don’t get me wrong the stash stinks too but at least Rick is there at the end and he’s pretty good. The second stash is there just to tease us like the wheel unless your willing to drop hundreds of dollars. This contest is a sad joke. It only took them 2 months to return to the crap fest that the second half of 2017 was.

qla9g-21