Token box problem...help please

The new token box that is currently being offered for 69 gold advertisers that you have a 50-50 chance of getting either 100 tokens or 2000 tokens … I purchased eight of them so far and every single one of them has been 100 tokens.
I find it highly doubtful that the odds are fifty-fifty and I pulled the same one eight times in a row.
I feel like I have been duped into spending coins and have gotten nothing for them.

The odds displayed are false and we are put into “buckets” that changes the odds.

3 Likes

What does buckets mean?

It means you got a bad bucket bruh quit buying anything with rng odds

2 Likes

1 in 128 I think not as rare as you might think.

This^ you have been tricked into thinking the odds displayed are true, buckets is the name that was given to these categories, you are in a bad bucket, if it says 50% chance, you might be in a bucket that gives you 10% or a bucket that gives you 90%

What a rip off. It clearly says the odds are 50/50.

Oh, you dont know about the venture beat article lol but yea the SVP admitted to this in an article published by a very well know news outlet for games, it says 50/50 but that depends on your bucket

1 Like

Plus sometimes the posted odds are just incorrect like the Mia Red Velvet Cake wheel that was supposed to have a 33% chance of cake but it was really 3%

What the frick is rng?

Random number generator.

1 Like

I guess you’re new… Both here and in game.
Scopely jumped on you so fast you might think they’re zombies and you’re a piece of meat!
Oh, wait! For them, you are a piece of meat with a credit card. So I guess the metaphor is true, to a certain degree. :sweat_smile:

Buckets is literally your own odds.

Meaning. A guess for mine is I did two prestige pulls when they updated it and it has been guarantee Ascendable.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.