Chambers- TTT

Group B
Whitfield- The infected
Dooly- Hard Elite

Coweta- Deviant Spartans
Forsyth- This is Spaarta

Group C
Lee-Endgame
Spalding- Vicious and Delicious (Best name in Rts)

Walker-Outcasts
Clarke-Uprising

Group D
Blount-Walkers!
Carrol-Dirty Thirty

Haberham-Victory
Jasper- Cheese Factory

4 Likes

4 Likes

vUEGIEr2nJ0XK

7 Likes

Yeah. “Winners”, for most of them.

1 Like

If you can call it a win SMH

2 Likes

It isn’t a faction vs faction event

1 Like

Decatur beat Long

Rockdale only lost because we had too many factions… Ironic.

3 Likes

Its hard to gauge because of the amount of feeder factions rockdale created in both regions but

43 total factions
22 in Chambers
21 in Rockdale

1 Like

Your highest faction placed 5th. So…uhhm… no.

Rockdale lost because of Rockdale. Their best couldn’t beat our 4th best.

5 Likes

I’m leader of vicious & delicious in Spalding… Not happy with who we have next round… But we’ll play legit like we did last round… We have zero whales in Spalding to match Lee … But I’m proud of our region no matter what !!!

2 Likes

You lost because your top four couldn’t beat chambers top four consistently. Don’t be fooled into thinking that it was something else. Just take a look at the loss numbers between the top four of both regions.

And you guys lost by over 1.5 million, and that’s with your feeder faction scoring over 800k. Get real.

3 Likes

Who are chambers top 4?

Rockdale lost because creating alts is more important for them than practicing in friendly duels. No way you would have deserved to reach the next round.

1 Like

To be fair, we had some members step into the second and third factions and help them out. Fourth faction was legit by themselves. But we recognized that it was a region war and instead of asking factions to sit out, we went and helped them. It worked out well.

Yeah. I figured so.

But why do people gotta lie about it.
This was asked yesterday and lies were told. Neither here nor there just an alternative game plan that worked that round, may not work the next.

Either way glad TTT advanced.

Not sure who lied or why they would have to lie about it…

I did hear that everyone thought we had members in the fourth place faction and we absolutely did not. Perhaps that was the misunderstanding.