To blitz or not to blitz poll....now with more πŸ₯ž

blitz

• I miss blitz wars please bring them back.
  • I can’t get enough level ups so no blitz wars.

0 voters

And as promised :pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes::pancakes:

@kalishane Any chance you can bring this to the team? Thank you.

I could be wrong but I am gonna guess the no votes are from people who like to do the opposite of whats popular just because or they don’t like hanging with their faction mates and having fun. Sorry if I am mistaken. :wink:

I personally dislike blitz wars. Teammates want to go hard during the week and thanks to job and kids it’s difficult to give enough time needed for a midweek war. Level ups are much more relaxed and with the amount of solos I can sit some out if need be.

Cool. Yep time is always an issue during the week. Could just do one quick match and still get the reward. What I like about the blitz wars is that they are much more casual than a regular war. You don’t have to go all out and for me wars are the only thing that is keeping the game fun. I would rather get my teeth pulled than do any more prep work for a level up. Thanks for voting.

I put bring them back, but I don’t want them like every week or anything. Like @Chris said, often now with all the solo events I can pick and choose what to do and just have some much needed days off with the kiddo. Blitz wars are more relaxed than normal war, but I can sit out of a solo level up and not feel bad I can’t do that with any war. Any faction event I feel I need to put my all in, but that’s just me.

Edit- because I said β€œpancakes” out loud and my daughter came running over thinking I had pancakes :joy:

I get that. I just pulled 14hr duty yesterday for my faction so we could move from 50th to 38th and snag some extra nuggets so I know all about that. I just think we need to scale back on the level ups but maybe that’s just me. In my opinion we should keep it to one lv up per week.

Too cute. Who wouldn’t want pancakes!?! :grin:

Edit : Maybe throw in a side of :bacon:

I miss the blitz wars. I work the weekends so i can never give regular War 100% my 3 days off are wed-fri so blitz wars are perfect for me. Bring it back please