To all who got involved in #PU

Thanks to everyone who got involved or supported #playersunited in any way shape or form. An to Scopely this is a good start and a step towards getting some credibility back. To everyone who said it failed and isnt working enjoy the improvements that are going to be made.

23 Likes

In no way am I saying all is good and fixed but this is a real start of progress

4 Likes

It’s a nice sentiment. But they still ignore almost anything negative. I want a community manager that can have some reason why their events are so bad. And why they are so fine with subpar experiences coming from them.

2 Likes

A vert good start imo. There were the most fundamental changes necessary and shows they have listened this time round.

For the next round of improvements I’d like to see; increased player level, expanded town and more world map stages. They also need, from this point on, to improve rewards across the board. I’m fine with reward wheels, but they need better toons.

EDIT: they also need to keep this up. It’s all well and good improving the 5 star wheel and ascension pools, but these need to be updated every 6-9 months. Don’t repeat mistakes and make us have to do this again in a year’s time.

3 Likes

I’d like to see less RNG based events and rewards

4 Likes

I can’t believe you ,
PU is still going until we see the change we want
Just wait and see next promo taunt 5 enemies for 8 turns

1 Like

Hmm I guess you didnt read the part that I said in no way is this all good now or fixed but it’s a start of progress hmm…

2 Likes

it’s a distraction from veterans being released, its not coincidence its the same patch.

5 Likes

For sure its definitely to soften the blow of the new content I agree. They new adding new pay content before #PU stuff was suicide

I don’t noticed any good improvement in the game since the start of players united, if you can tell me at least ONE good thing I’m waiting. Tbh the game become worse day by day since the day 1 of PU (not saying this is PU fault, just a coincidence).

They just announced an update of a lot of old stale content. Not sure what your expectations are though.

2 Likes

Personally, i have never had an issue with asking for improvements and making positive changes(i dont know anyone who would have an issue with that)… the issue with #Playersunited for me, as in any large group, is the negative folks and the ones pushing anger rather than growth… always grateful for positive changds and appreciate the folks that had good attitudes attatched to their voice.

I think I am your #1 fan right now

We did recently have one good raid event where they gave a decent amount of legendary medals and I noticed a big up tick in my league activity because of it. Weird thought huh? Good rewards driving competition? Strange!

2 Likes

Theres been multiple times in the past where they accidentally gave better rewards and each time activity levels skyrocketed. Not sure why Scopely don’t seem to learn from it.

1 Like

Imagine if character prizes came back to war . They didn’t even have to be good… just briefly war exclusive made people fight tooth and nail

I’m sure I’m not the only one that can relate here but their customer service is non existant. This is definitely an issue.

1 Like

They have been replaced by these amazing balloons. What a joke for all players but especially TOC participants.

1 Like

it is a good start, but all this should have been done 2 years ago without a massive player revolt

3 Likes