Recently, I have been getting a TLS 29312 error pop up occurring all the time.
Few quirks about the issue:
- only occurs on mobile data, no issue on WiFi
- only really occurs during stages or when the game is accessing the server (e.g. looking for raid opponents, opening tokens)
- doesn’t prevent gameplay, but the pop-up can occur a few times a minute whilst on a stage - very frustrating when farming
- can be intermittent in frequency
- hitting “OK” will allow me to carry on playing the stage, completing the raid etc.
- only started recently, certainly since last CRW
- is a totally different error code to the one I receive if I lose mobile signal
I’ve tried clearing the cache, I am not having any issues with mobile data on other apps. It occurs when I have full 4G signal (which according to Kevin Bacon is the fastest 4G in the UK - certainly fast enough for me to take towers comfortably in war).
Anyone solved it?