Tic toc time out, we need another collection

I have at least over 20k of this dog, yesterday @GR.Scopely tell in a post that he push this into the team but no response yet.

1 Like

I still don’t have 20k lol. A wasted event again. Not that Romanov is good anyway, but still

4 Likes

I *just* got 20k and I’m resisting pulling because I’m mindbogglingly hopeful of something

1 Like

I pulled him just to use him as fodder since I had 2 others already. Awesome side not pulled my 5th Kal today thanks to Summer Tokens. Well played Scopely

1 Like

Sitting on 38K now and I’m not redeeming as I already have him maxed… what a waste of time the Summer Tokens have been.

@GR.Scopely + @JB.Scopely, stop with these crappy collection items as ‘rewards’ unless you’re going to offer alternatives.

4 Likes

Have an ascended romanov, an unascended one and now nearly 60k chihuahuas. ( would have loved the equivalent in 5* tokens instead). Desperately hoping they do something useful with them.

1 Like

f9SjN9UmloZuYMPwG8

2 Likes

This kinda stuff should be official on forums but oh well. We find out at some point I suppose.

9 Likes

It should be announced at the start of a collection if there are other ways to use the plushies, what’s going to happen now is even if you do the right thing and offer an alternative, ppl who already pulled that awful romanov are going to be pissed… whats the deal with that weird fetish of rewarding collectibles that could be useful later but we are not telling you yet that’s going on here lately?

1 Like

@GR.Scopely @JB.Scopely
hey guys! i know forums comm may be hard for y’all due to other priorities, but frankly speaking it should not se be so hard to actually make a post here and copy paste this info.
Ghosting people and ignoring their queries will just result in more negative reactions towards CMs. I dont think it can take more than 2mins of work to make a post about this and avoid 10’s of hate-filled PMs. :grinning:

3 Likes

I’m sorry to say, but your title did not rhyme.

42k Chihuahuas not going to bother collecting.

2 Likes

I claimed him last week but been getting plushes still, but since I collected him, there is no way for me to see how many I have.

1 Like

same here

He wrote that on the forums on banes post. We’ll never see these chihuahuas again.

1 Like

He wrote that after a bit of backlash from a few folks other wise I don’t think he wouldn’t have prob said nothing.

1 Like

No response means, he " referred it to the team" and they aren’t going to do anything about it, usually they only respond when there’s, good news. Instead of responding to say sorry everyone there will not be another collection, you either collect romanov or don’t, so instead of responding with a comment nobody wants to hear, they just stay silent!!!

Basically yeah. So stupid. Some players have gone almost 2 months now without any reward from events apart from some 5* tokens.
Pathetic.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.