Thoughts on the 50/50 offer?

This offer just showed up, either a 6* or 5* Acendable. Either one seems good to me, what are your thoughts?

2 Likes

That’s Ty or Konrad…no thanks

Either a cheap Konrad or a very expensive Ty

12 Likes

My thought i will get tyrese. And i don’t need tyrese, so

2 Likes

II gen char came out… If you pull tyreese you have got a free toon for 35, if you pull konrad, you are happy for 1 week…

1 Like

Look at it this way: would you rather get Two of these offers, or an entire console game?

3 Likes

i know the 50% ty will drop more often then the 50% konrad…

2 Likes

My thoughts

1 Like

What game console can I buy for $70?

1 Like

Not a game console, a console game. As in a game made for a console.

3 Likes

Ohhhhh pffft f that lol

Not bad if you’re a new player, both toons pretty good… decap is almost a must for any attack team, and konrad can destroy erika teams with right set up, only a good deal if you’re new and a mild spender

3 Likes

If it was for konrad or blue alpha maybe as I have blue alpha and Bryan collateral damage is serious damage. Having 3 toons with that and 2 having double attack and 1 having splash might be worth it. But for Tyrese who is completely f2p no thanks. Even if odds say 50/50 I guarantee most get ty

1 Like

To each their own. The way I see it, both in terms of work hours put into the content and hours of entertainment I get out of it, the console game wins out in value. Sure, you may get a pixelated tyreese character for this mobile game that has the tech of a console game from a decade ago, but you know what you can get for twice that? A fully fleshed out modern technical achievement with HUNDREDS of pixelated characters.

Good Price but both of those characters aren’t that great anymore.This looks more like an offer for new players.

That may have been the most worthwhile 3:35 I have ever spent on this forum.

1 Like

I don’t get why you’re making a big deal out of pixels. I’m not gonna but console games that will just grow old in a year and I’ll never play again. $70 for a disk that you still have to install on your console then download updates then buy a season pass then buy expansions then throw the disk away then buy next years game and repeat.

It’s just personal preference. If you find this game more fulfilling than a console game, by all means, spend money on what makes you personally happy. Just in my own personal experience, I get more longevity and enjoyment for my money when I purchase a new gaming experience. The crappy games? Yeah, not worth it. But the modern classics? The last of us, red dead redemption 2, fallout 4, etc – they’re well worth the price even without dlc. Download times and updates are no issue at all. They either take 15 minutes or you can just let them run overnight, no differently than server maintainance, really.

1 Like

Just donated to the Scopely Foundation again. He’s good, but I’ve got a ton of good ranged attackers already. Still no damn decap. You’re welcome Scopely for the money for the toon that’ll sit at that level until I retire

4 Likes

You could say for 70 dollars you could go out to dinner with ur spouse and have a great night. You could fill your vehicle with gas and have some left. You could purchase groceries. It all depends how you manage your money and how u value your time. If this is the only game u play and it’s 50% of your entertainment then it might be worth it. If you have kids and a mortgage and have little extra this would be Insane.
As a new player this would be more ideal. As a player with 2 tys as 6* and 2 more as 5* not worth the chance of gaining another.