This week in wd rts

This week in rts

Nothing because they dont work on rts anymore ,
18 days past and nothing happend @GR.Scopely
We got gear tokens in lvl up that has been useless.
We got no pulls from war exept dubs
We got a shady romanov that not worth to acsend
Plain simple nothing has been done.

Thanks scopes u suck

21 Likes

We got a raid event with good amount of medals for rewards. Romanov is good… Those gear tokens should be addressed tho

3 Likes

I never had the gear tokens😡 True heather nothing much happening yet

Your only lying to yourself if you think romanov is good, hes not even average.

8 Likes

If I can get him I’m definitely using him against those Mia and payback teams his ar will impair Mia and not hit any other toon. Throw in a firestarter and you can spread the dmg from his talent

man neutralize gov is better then rominanov and hes a gen 1 toon

4 Likes

gOOD ASCENDANCE TOKENS

CRAP ASCENDING TOON

NOTHING ACHIEVED NOTHING GAINED

4 Likes

Just let it died slowly man. They are setting up for one of the biggest cash grabs in rts history.

6 Likes

His atk is 400pts lower, he has evasion instead of decap and recover burn instead of 3 turns of burn dmg and ap boost

Rts IS the biggest cash grab in history :joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Romanov is trash the Sandy decap they gave away is still way better

7 Likes

I think your mixing the two red govs together. There is the neutralize one who has basically the same attack stat and does 550% damage with rush and has recover burn active. And there is the evasion one who has 400 lower attack stat with AP gain active.

is it now scopelys fault you didnt do well in war and didnt earn tokens?

someone just likes to complain

Right each lvl up top 10, war toc +crw and rest of events always top if you dont know what to say ceep it down

Don’t forget the fact that gov impairs 3 for 2 turns also with his rush and a fourth if commanded to neutralize. Rom impairs 1.

1 Like

He is talking about the neutralize red Govenor who has higher attack stats, impairs 3 and was released 1.5 years ago.

Oops my bad, still with that gov Romanov has a better talent, 350 more defense and decap

Priya is coming, RIP players united, she is prob being buffed than original to break everyone lol

Definitely she will decide who wins toc

1 Like