This Michelle hitting Negan should stop

Michelles AR hits 2, and wouldn’t you know it, in 99% of the cases its Payback Negan. It’s clearly coded in that weird way, every toon hitting 2 with their AR will hit Negan. Change this because it’s obviously made to be like that, and that just doesn’t seem fair.

8 Likes

Yep it always does☹️

3 Likes

Said this to JB before “needs video proof” =\

3 Likes

Yea every damn time for me as well

if scopes introduced a mechanic so you could choose which toons get the dmg from multi hitters it would be problem solved. even if its something like holding rush button for a moment then clicking whatever toons you want hit, once last member is clicked the rush goes off. this can allow raids/battles to be speedy but still get desired results

7 Likes

Noticed there SAME damn thing.

It’s just a coincidence :smirk:

Happens all the time with Tobin but I still risk it and get shredded :sob:

2 Likes

It’s a damn near guranteee it’ll hit payback

Is the character Tobin worth it

Thet say this for everything, @Lockdown provided proof in a video of his he just happened to catch were Michelle and/or Piper are hitting 3 with their rush, still happening :roll_eyes:

Tobin was great in his day…

1 Like

Yeah he does a lot of damage. I use Christa’s active skill on toons I want to kill then use Tobin’s rush. He usually kills Pete with ease.

It’s not just Michelle, it’s every multiattack rush toon.

4 Likes

Can you see if they will fix it? Why does it go straight for payback

Yep. There can be five reds with one negan… I use priya rush and even it takes two hits to kill the toon I target, the third hit will go to negan lol.

Maybe a mechanic where the attack hits the enemy with less hp.

What’s even more annoying is Christa’s waste not always going on Negan. And personally, I don’t think waste not should even trigger Payback.

Just like mods or weapon effects working 100% of the time for the opponent, but about 10% of the time for your team.

1 Like

Payback is definatly a magnet for the “random” rush attacks. Idc what they say. I’ve experienced it far too much to be coincidental.

1 Like

Definitely this. I’ve never understood why you cant select your secondary targets. Either it’s too complicated of a battle mechanic for them or they love rng too much.