This made my millennium

I wanted princess and at 8 bears I foresee ill prolly get her 5* at least. I never expected in a million years I’d wake up today and pull this Denise. This is my Xmas right here! I’ve wanted her since she came out. And I have a use for her. I can’t believe my pull luck lately. Its either mangy 4 * I can’t use, or awesome 5* ascendables. No in between. Lol.Just wanted to share my happiness! I’m glad I finally got one of my white elephants. Now on to Aarav! And princess!

15 Likes

Congrats!

2 Likes

Thanks! I’m very happy with it. Wish I’d pull Pamela or Amber. Those are my other 2… Oh and Green Carl. He’s a beast…

1 Like

Congrats :blush::blush:

1 Like

Thanks!! :slight_smile:

Ayy congrats!

1 Like

Thank you. Im happy abt it!

1 Like

Gratz :slight_smile:

GR

5 Likes

Green Carl a beast lol

1 Like

Congratulations my friend I to am extremely happy as I just got S-Class laopo this morning!

3 Likes

Wow!! Congrats!!! That’s fabulous! Hope you enjoy her!

1 Like

I know. I want him too! Lol. He’s kicked my butt a few times. Made me want him bad! Lol

Thanks GR. I appreciate it. She’s great!

I recently pulled Denise too, and am giving her top priority for leveling up! And yes Some say that the sun is setting on the 6 star era, but still this is certainly one worth having, good going :smiley:

1 Like

She is. My region has very few S class teams in raids. So shell be useful a little while. And in arenas.

And congrats on that! She’s top for me too.

Lmao I also got Denise and I threw a huge bitch fit tantrum

1 Like

Some regions have a whole different level of competition think of it as like 4 or 5 months behind where we are…I pulled Denise from the war wheel she was in and she was already outdated for me so I never used her but hey if she’s still useful for some than that’s awesome :+1:t3:

2 Likes

Congrats!! :sparkles: She’s awesome, extremely versatile and kinda underrated…i use her a lot

1 Like

Thank you! I think its hugely diff in each region. She’s still very useful were I am. So I was pleased. I’m a collector too so that part of me that always wanted her was very pleased! Lol. Thank you.

1 Like