This looks like a bug

I don’t know is it a bug or not but if you have a character has Reviving Adrenaline Rush and on the other team has a character has Parting Shot skill when you use Revive Adrenaline Rush and if the character has Parting Shot dies and kills the Reviver then Reviver can Revive himself/herself.

1 Like

Looks like a bug to me. I think the sequence is:

1. Use AR.
  2. Revive a dead character (if none is dead, nothing happens).
  3. Counter attack from parting shot.
  4. Rivever dies.

In fact it’s all about the stack (the order in which things happens)

I think it follows this order

1. Reviver use AR (damage + revive one)
  2. Deal the AR damage (1st part of the attack action, open the stack)
  • Stack 1. The ammount of damage is going to kill the enemy
  • Stack 2. Enemy’s parting shot
  • Stack 3. Reviver dies
  • Stack 4. Enemy dies (close the stack)
  1. AR Revive one (2nd part of the attack action)

If only the reviver is dead in your team, he/she will revive himself/herself

1 Like

Parting shot is only a basic crit attack, it’s not an AR so no parting shot should ever revive, unless he’s holding a revive weapon & kills an enemy?

I mean if everyone lives in your team and Parting Shot kills your Reviver (ex=Hershel) after Revivers AR he can revive himself/herself. Sorry my English is not very good.

Yeah that doesnt sound right if it is happening. @CombatMan if you could try to see if this is happening thatd be greaaaat

2 Likes

Which fighter? We had an issue once of Jesus reviving himself (no puns intended) on an automated test, but we couldn’t reproduce that later.

4 Likes

Do I have to come in on the weekend? I got my TPS reports finished :confused:

2 Likes

Also I reproduced this issue with a specific character, so that will be fixed at some point.

1 Like

I guess I tired you with my problems. By the way it’s happened to me in a raid, I killed prestige negan with Hershel AR and negan killed Hershel with Parting Shot and Hershel just revived himself.

It’s like necromancy. A necromancer can’t necromance itself.

Ya, there’s actually a few characters to which this issue will occur. A bug was logged yesterday to resolve that.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.