This admin person isn't a bot my region got him/her to actually speak, haha

3 Likes

How do we know that wasn’t just a random troll with a Carl who changed his name to Admin?

15 Likes

Bingo…

13 Likes

Probably correct but it was still funny and of course someone was trying to get some virtual luvin’, lol.

laughing

Definitely not a Scopely employee – we’ve been looking into these and appreciate the help in tracking them down. Thank you!

6 Likes

Any updates on the Report button Shane? I know in my region the admin bot has been reported numerous times. I know a few months back you said you would bring it to the team to look into improvements to the report button.

Keep up the great work :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Not yet but – the gears are turning – we’re getting closer every day on tackling this!

I really appreciate you asking about it! :slight_smile:

1 Like

this

Got him to talk on my region also :slight_smile:
Definitely not a bot. Confirmed.

1 Like

You guys are legit gullible, it’s not hard to create a new profile with parallel space, copy and paste the message and post it. Being proud and happy you got a troll to speak, how amazing. Tell me your region and I’ll go and show you how easy it is, then you can be happy for nothing.

2 Likes

Plot twist…it’s really @ForumAdmin :joy:

1 Like
7 Likes

Same guy in Paulding.

I Love Admin… I would never block/report him/her/it??

1 Like

Funny Scopley only responds when there are coins involved. Need gear nothing. Guy is using a hack nothing. Level ups are killing my region nothing. Hey free coins we must stop him now! So do what ever you want but dont load coins…

1 Like

Shame ya just can’t enjoy the fun lol. Carry on then.

There’s more than one of them

Still in mine too.

1 Like