These weekly missions must stop!

:roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

Stop this :poop: scopely! No toons worth ascending, theirs a strangle hold on gear and ascend medals. No one wants to ascend 5*, 4* or 3* that they wont be using every week. 1 toon to ascend, ok, but 5! The amount of gear we now need to level the 5* and 6* versions of s class toons and the insane 10x gear needed to tier up an s class, using gear for anything else is a waste. Using toons, bennidicts, basils or bradys to ascend is a waste. Using food and ygl/2* toons to level up is a waste. The scraps we get from events and the leagues store isnt sustainable. If you want to restore grace with players then stop doing stuff like this and maybe, oh, idk, give us a gear event where we can also get ascend medals. Everything needs to be saved and used toward s class now if you as a player want to stay relevant and this doesnt help with the draining resources, we have that enough with the constant level ups. If anyone from PC reads this, please bring this up, weekly missions like this need to stop, we need gear, medals and trainers.

For all the scopely white knights, this is called feedback.

TL:DR
We need to save gear, medals and trainers for s class and not have to waste resources on ascending 5 random toons for comics.

Should weekly missions like this continue?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Is gear, medals, etc in low supply?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Would you like an event where we collect gear, medals, etc?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Should weekly and daily missions vary?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Would you like to see more easy access to comics?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Do you even do these missions for comics?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Do you like polls?

• Yes
  • Yup
  • Yea
  • Of course
  • More polls please
  • Not enough poll
  • Poll me good
  • Poll me hard
  • Poll it up
  • Polls are life
  • Polls are love

0 voters

4 Likes

RTS community: How many polls are you going to make?

H2Z: Yes.

7 Likes

1 or 2 ascensions per week is ok. But 5! Every 2 weeks? This is insane! Please stop this mission impossible

1 Like

I only did the first 2 weeks and haven’t done them since. I just don’t care enough. The stuff on offer isn’t good.

I only ascend 3*s for this mission, but even then it’s a waste of resources.

Thank you for doing this, but this isn’t your job. I wish the CMs we dynamic and motivated enough to actually do this kind of proactive thing cos this is what they should be doing, instead of either looking in silence, or calling customers salty.

Acend 5 toons, wouldn’t mind that but they holding out on them dam medals.

Laughed too hard at this , but I do Agree with Op on many statements but multiple threads of same issue well I just don’t know there is a search feature

It’s early and I’m addressing both you and group at same time as a whole

yea i agree with you or replace it for another mission that possible for us to achieve

If it was ascend 2 toons, I would be happy about it. But 5 is way too many and a waste of resources.

Now Im gonna miss another rick.

I only need 1 more rick to collect the comics.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.