There's nothing such as ftp

Everyone is a p2p cus scopely get paid by the internet you buy, change my mind

1 Like

what are you trying to say, exactly?

3 Likes

They certainly get paid by advertisers but definitely not by my wifi provider. :wink: Also, I have the feeling they monetize our data which they surely analyze and receive in the background. What you’re saying is utterly nonsense.

2 Likes

Put on a shirt

10 Likes

Even by that flawed logic, there’s still people who use free WiFi(Eg coffee shops) and use borrowed devices, so it’s still free.

For sure they are not getting paid by the number of clothes you put on :thinking:

2 Likes

The amount of posts of mine you’ve flagged today could be used to cloth you for a year veni

10 Likes

I think what he is trying to say is everyone pays for the internet. So we are paying Scopes. Yeah, it doesn’t work like that.

1 Like

images%20(5)

Check… mate

7 Likes

There is. It’s quite simple. You don’t pay towards anything on the game.

Yes I pay for internet, as I do food, water, housing. Life is P2P

3 Likes

download

4 Likes

Follow-up protip: don’t Google image search “amateur”

7 Likes

There goes my search history again

5 Likes

Scopely get paid by the simple fact that u clicked and downloaded the game, by login and the number of hours you’re playing… Who pay them that? Surely not internet providers directly its rather a tangled cycle. If you think ads and money you spending is based on the game existence you must be mistaking :wink:

Ok well how does that indicate that I paid them?

Do some researches

The game has had 48 million downloads I read recently. Yet Scopely only recently hit $1 billion total revenue and that’s for all its games. Your maths doesn’t add up. If downloads and logins were counted and paid for, Scopely would be giving loans to the IMF

5 Likes

Ok then how does mobile apps that doesn’t have iap or ads get paid?

1. You would have to tell me what I have to research
  2. Why would I research a stupid statement?
2 Likes