The YGL Curse Is Real!

thewalkingdead

I haven’t got You Got Lucky scavenger mission in a week. How the main tournament you offer that depends on a scavenger mission is random and not equal to everyone? You should allow every user to have an equal chance of winning. Even buying offers containing Basils and Bradys ain’t enough to compete in level up tournaments! This should be by long time taken care of. It’s not equal to all! @JB.Scopely
This needs to be adressed. An easy way out, to not to change the You Got Lucky scavenger mission, which code is hard to crack to you, which Dev’s admitted is to create a new mission for people who have Scavenger Camps lvl 20 that you can control.
So the easy way out is to add a new mission:
The Legendary Route
Rewards: 200 000 xp points.
Every 12 hours
Thank you, get this done for us @JB.Scopely. We’re counting on You.

create a new mission for people who have Scavenger Camps lvl 20…add a new mission:
The Legendary Route
Rewards: 200 000 xp points.
Every 12 hours

You should allow every user to have an equal chance of winning

Contradicting yourself there

You’re talking probably about the fact i wrote that it should be available for people who have scavenger camps level 20? Because the quotations don’t contradict themselves.

Ok, you’ve edited and add that quote.
You’re right partially, but everyone has the ability to reach that level if they play. YGL doesn’t allow that.

Nobody wants to get this done? Adding a new mission with xp to be there for everyone?
If we don’t show that we need it than it won’t happen. There never was an update of scavenger missions and maybe there won’t be one fast but adding one new missions to help us lvl up our toons could be done easy.

Even if every1 wanted this, they would never do it. Scopely wouldnt get anymoney from selling trainers if there were 2 exp missions.

Not true. It would become more competitive. Because the people that now can’t get a xp scavenger mission would come to play. Everyone would be getting high scores and the one who would want to win would be forced to buy trainers which would increase their income…
@JB.Scopely
… and would help us lvl toons btw

Um no, currently i dont bother to try hard lvl ups. Get 2 mill then im done. Occasionally spend coins to reset ygl. With 2 exp scav missions i wont need to reset ygl. So thats 48 coins (minimum) they lose. On that note, y buy trainer packs at all when they can just keep reseting exp missions. Thats 96 coins (maximum) watch 30 vids a day bam, reset both (after waiting till the cost are 45 each. Scopely would lose so much profit from 2 exp scav missions. Some ppl will fight for top, most ppl like me, who are in it for the milestones, will save on coins. Therefore it’ll never happen.

i see i met a true opponent who is set and doesn’t want other to get things. good day to you mr selfish.

To this day I don’t understand their reasoning for not making it always available and having it be random. You would think if it were always avaialble players would constantly be coining it. Very strange.

They say that the scavenger mission code is hard to crack… Someone coded it and probably ain’t employed any more. Probably its not top priority.

But to code a new xp scav mission which would increase the competitiveness and increase the level up intensivity is not hard to accomplish so please get this done.

Understand this aggravation very well. While lately my you got lucky missions have been popping up, not too long ago I went 10+ days without them.

At one point I only got a you got lucky mission twice in one month. That is not an exaggeration. You can ask my faction, they probably got tired of me bitching and moaning about it.

There needs to be some way to correct this issue.

But people wanting to win the tournament WILL reset the XP missions to get ahead of you, when they do would you still feel you don’t need to? I suspect everyone will coin XP mission in exactly the same way.

What I think they should do is open up a bit of the shaded town we still don’t have access to & create a new training ground where you throw in toons * they stay for 12 hours to gain xxx amount of XP.

Similar to YGL but separated so they don’t have to twat about with archaic scavenger camp coding.

It has to be named in a way relating to Tom Petty like all the other prestige missions.

But people wanting to win the tournament WILL reset the XP missions to get ahead of you, when they do would you still feel you don’t need to? I suspect everyone will coin XP mission in exactly the same way.

Not every1 has the amount of toons to contest for top 10. There are ppl who struggle to get to 2 mill due to lack of toons or being gear stuck.

My point isnt no1 will reset, but those who do contest for top, will reset it instead of buying trainer packs. Y spend on benes, basils, bradys and burts when u can just reset xp missions. Therefore Scopely would never do it.

Rhaast go with your negativity elsewhere…

@JB.Scopely get it done… or a new xp scav mission

Runnin’ down A Dream

Scopely, I’m doing your job for you here.

The players who only did ten prestige missions have the scavenger continuously. It’s beyond ridiculous the advantage they have. Especially with region transfers.

@JB.Scopely just give us the option the reset all missions.

If YGL can’t be changed to show up with equal frequency for all players, it should be changed so that it doesn’t unlock until all the prestige missions have been completed. Then it will be fair and reward those who progress in the game and complete all the missions rather than penalising them.

Alternatively the order of the mission list should be changed so that available missions and coinable missions are shown first, so the list is not clogged up with missions locked on cooldown. This will also result in more spending with players coining missions that are on cooldown.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.