The Walking Dead: Road to Survival 17.0.0 - Android Public Beta
We’re back with more, Survivors, as the next game update featuring Faction Onslaught will unleash soon!
While we’re polishing up on the last bits and pieces of the upcoming patch, we would like to give you a hands on preview of what’s to come next in The Walking Dead: Road to Survival.
A brand new Faction vs Faction game mode!
- Be part of a faction to automatically enroll during an event.
- Defeat opposing team members to gather points!
- The faction with the most points in a given time frame wins the match!
- Players can only be defeated a specific number of times in a given match.
- Fully defeat all your opponents for bonus points!
- Trophies and Rewards are handed out on a league’s basis.
- Free Energy is distributed before each combat phase.
- More Energy can be purchased for yourself and your whole faction.
Important Beta Notes:
The Public Beta is available for Android only.
If you play on iOS and Android at the same time, you will be locked out of your iOS device for the duration of the Public Beta, as your Public Beta save will not be compatible with the current version of the game available on iOS.
Accessing this Beta does not guarantee access to future Betas, and requests will still be accepted on a first come first serve basis.
The Public Beta does not represent the final implementation of features, and there may be changes between the Public Beta and the actual game update to come.
Public Beta Regions are for testing purposes only and players should not consider them as a ‘permanent home’.
Please follow the link below to register your interest for the Public Beta:
The Public Beta is set to start on October 5th!